2 keyboard double gaming

Hello!
I would like to try something new, connecting 2 sets of keyboard+mouse and using them on the same computer as different sets.
I have a pretty strong PC which can hold a few operating system at the same time (using virtual OS programs), and sometimes I want to play with a friend on the same PC, but with a different set for each one.
I was thinking that if I could attach one set to the virtual OS and one to the host OS that could work, but I can't figure out how to do that yet.. so I came here for some help (:
Currently there are 2 sets connected but they work like they're one, on the same cursor and the same keyboard input..
5 answers Last reply
More about keyboard double gaming
  1. wont work im afraid. the keyboard will accept input from both but they will control only the first character unless the game allows you to choose a second keyboard. i dont think there is 1 though...
  2. Is there a way to use 2 operating systems on the same PC and to configure that each one will have it's own keyboard+mouse set?
  3. i dont think you can m8 the mouse and keyboard would need to be selected as primary and secondary inputs and i dont think windows allows that linux might but windows i dont think so... it just sees em and uses them regardless...
  4. Hey!
    I made it (:
    Using Oracle VM VirtualBox I created a new OS and put it on the 2nd screen, then assigned one of the keyboards and one of the mice to it and voila!
    Thanks anyways (:
  5. wow . thats great m8.. i would never have guessed you could do that... well done!!!...
    seriously well done....
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Gaming Video Games