Watercooling Advice

G

Before i start im sorry this post is so long

Ive decided to buy a new athlon palomino system.
Before i buy the new cpu/motherboard ive decided to build a watercooling system so that i can overclock without too much noise.

There where three things i wanted my watercooler to do

1-Be totaly enclosed in my case (full tower) so that i can take it to a LAN.
2-Give great cooling performance allowing me to overclock
3-Be reliable and safe (probably the most important)

Ive decided to make my own radiator out of 15mm copper pipe. Ive allready started to make it and ive fitted 3m of tube into the top of my case. Ive used thin metal gause to increase the surface area, and i have room for 3 12cm fans ans 6 80mm fans to blow/suck the radiator. (im not going to have that many fans probably just 3 x 12cm fans and 6 holes but ill be able to fit more if necicary)
I have fitted got a 1.3L header tank in there too giving a approximate water volume of 2 litres.

The pump i have chosen is the Eheim 1048 600l/h @ 1.5m as it has been recomended elsewhere. The pump will turn on automatically using a relay, and i will be able to alter the flow rate usin a light dimmer switch (i think).

The waterblock is the most difficult to decide on, my current favorite is the swiftech MCW462B as it has good mountings and is annodised (to avoid electrolytic corrosion) I live in the UK so i might not be able to get one, so if anyone has an alternative please tell me.

Most of my piping will be 15mm to allow a high flow rate.

Im not using a peltier at first although i may do in the future, depending on how i do without one.

I would just like to know if anyone has any tips, recomemdations or advice. Or if you think i should use other components. If you think my design is poor, i need to know.

Thanks allot for any replies

G

Sorry about posting this in the wrong section
Ive repeated it in the "cooling and heatsinks" section so if you want to reply (please do) then you can post there.

If there are any admins reading please delete this.

Sorry