Printer does not release print jobs from Que

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

I have to manually go in and delete jobs from the print que. It does not
automatically delete them. And everytime my server restarts it prints
everything that has not been cancelled. Any help would be appreciated.

Since this is an HP driver you are using, disable Bidirectional on the Port
tab of Printer Properties and also shoot HP some mail on this. They are
supposed to be fixing this.

If this is NOT using a driver from HP, then verify that "Keep Printed Jobs"
is unchecked in Printer Properties, Advanced.

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team

"Alan Morris(MSFT)" <alanmo@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Since this is an HP driver you are using, disable Bidirectional on the
> Port
> tab of Printer Properties and also shoot HP some mail on this. They are
> supposed to be fixing this.
>
> If this is NOT using a driver from HP, then verify that "Keep Printed
> Jobs"
> is unchecked in Printer Properties, Advanced.

And the word is queue.

Dick Kistler