Evga gtx 560 ti 2gb superclocked edition

Okay, so I started a thread about why was getting strange performance, thinking it my a bottleneck caused by my cpu, since it isnt, why does this factory overclocked gtx 560 ti 2gb version not run saints row the third at maxed out 1920x 1080, i have a secondary moniter, but i do not game on it, it is just there so i have my games in windowed mode and then i can browse the net faster, i want to atleast have 30 fps recording with fraps in this game at high at 1920 x 1080, any suggestion?

Don't...
Bump posts
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/283384-33-read-first
6 answers Last reply
More about evga superclocked edition
  1. What is the rest of the system?
  2. OK, post your specs...

CPU:
    RAM: with link please.
    Motherboard:
    GPU:
    PSU:
    HDD: /SSD
    OS type + version
  3. OK, post your specs...

CPU: Fx 6100
    RAM: Amount: 10 GB
    Speed: PC3-10600 MB/sec
    Type: DDR3-1333
    Motherboard:M3970AM-HP(Angelica) based on the 970 series chipset
    GPU: Evga gtx 560 ti superclocked 2gb
    PSU: Thermaltake black widow 850 watt psu
    HDD: /SSD Size: 1.5 TB
    Interface: SATA
    Transfer rating: 3.0 Gb/sec
    Rotational Speed: 5400 RPM
    OS type + version: Windows 7 home premium
    Its basically an oem machine that i have upgraded a few parts to, and srry for the long time to reply, also, should i upgrade the harddrive? I have been wondering of this hurts performance, thank you in advanced
  4. http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03154290&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&lc=en&product=5192450#N649
    This is a link to the original specs sheet, if it helps, hp is really unspecific when it comes to giving info on their hardware
  5. Hey Ballin; you ever find out your answer?

Guess I'm just curious - I've had some downright strange to do plain odd incompatibilities/performance drops with certain software with this card, even with single monitor setup; sometimes I can clean it up with Nvidia inspector; sometimes it cant.

Then with other software; it'll glide. But the problems happen often enough, that it's getting harder and harder to believe its just bad coding on the software side.

Also, I know its factory clocked; does that mean its already at its limits? In other words, did I pay for a 560ti and for somebody to do the clocking for me?

Even if I want to play around with it, FurMark benchmarking throttles the hell out of my GPU so it's hard to tell if I'm helping or hurting -

CPU: Intel i5 3570k 3.4
    RAM: G.Skill 8gb 2133mhz
    Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LE Plus
    GPU: EVGA 560ti 2gb Superclocked
    PSU: ThermalTake 850w
    HDD: Some generic WD 7200 rpm
    W7 Home 64 bit
    ------------------------
  6. i also have the 2Gb 560 TI

Nvidia control panel > view compatibility with games.

In there it says "not recommended" for saints row the third. and fourth.

ANNOYING
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Gtx Games Video Games