Print from Windows Explorer

I am trying to print from Windows Explorer, specifically
History Folder. I can print the internet address, but I
also need to print the date and time last visited.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim
2 answers Last reply
More about print windows explorer

    Use Alt-PrtScn and copy an image of the screen into the clipboard.

    Then open a graphics program (even Paint will do), use Ctrl-P to paste the
    image into Paint and print the image.
    --
    Cari ((MS-MVP Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
    www.coribright.com

    "Jim" <casaver@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I am trying to print from Windows Explorer, specifically
    > History Folder. I can print the internet address, but I
    > also need to print the date and time last visited.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.
    >

    > Thanks,
    > Jim

    Cari (MS-MVP),

    Thanks for the response to my question. I know it was a no-brainer question,
    but I was having a brain f**t.

    Once again, Thank you.

    Jim

    > Use Alt-PrtScn and copy an image of the screen into the clipboard.
    >
    > Then open a graphics program (even Paint will do), use Ctrl-P to paste the
    > image into Paint and print the image.
    > --
    > Cari ((MS-MVP Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
    > www.coribright.com
    >

    > "Jim" <casaver@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > I am trying to print from Windows Explorer, specifically
    > > History Folder. I can print the internet address, but I
    > > also need to print the date and time last visited.
    > >
    > > Any help would be appreciated.
    > >

    > > Thanks,
    > > Jim

    ---