Print from Windows Explorer

August 19, 2004 1:03:53 PM

I am trying to print from Windows Explorer, specifically
History Folder. I can print the internet address, but I
also need to print the date and time last visited.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim

More about : print windows explorer

Anonymous
August 19, 2004 4:33:06 PM

Use Alt-PrtScn and copy an image of the screen into the clipboard.

Then open a graphics program (even Paint will do), use Ctrl-P to paste the
image into Paint and print the image.
--
Cari ((MS-MVP Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
www.coribright.com

"Jim" <casaver@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to print from Windows Explorer, specifically
> History Folder. I can print the internet address, but I
> also need to print the date and time last visited.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>

> Thanks,
> Jim

Anonymous
August 19, 2004 8:03:38 PM

Cari (MS-MVP),

Thanks for the response to my question. I know it was a no-brainer question,
but I was having a brain f**t.

Once again, Thank you.

Jim

> Use Alt-PrtScn and copy an image of the screen into the clipboard.
>
> Then open a graphics program (even Paint will do), use Ctrl-P to paste the
> image into Paint and print the image.
> --
> Cari ((MS-MVP Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
> www.coribright.com
>

> "Jim" <casaver@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > I am trying to print from Windows Explorer, specifically
> > History Folder. I can print the internet address, but I
> > also need to print the date and time last visited.
> >
> > Any help would be appreciated.
> >

> > Thanks,
> > Jim

---