Canon BJC5100 drivers for Windows XP

Can anyone please tell me how to overcome the error msg
in XP of my 5100 telling me that it's out of paper when
it isn't. Thanks in advance
1 answer Last reply
More about canon bjc5100 drivers windows

    The BJC 5xxx series is not technical supported in XP. Best site for info is
    at:

    http://www.carletonmacgregor.com/html/canon_bjc-5000_5100_windows_xp.html

    www.coribright.com

    "Patrick Lynch" <patlynch1@eircom.net> wrote in message
    > Can anyone please tell me how to overcome the error msg
    > in XP of my 5100 telling me that it's out of paper when
    > it isn't. Thanks in advance

Drivers Canon Windows XP