Creating a new form in Printer Server Properties

Vincent

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2004
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.printing,microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?)

I am having difficulty selecting a new form that I create in the printer
server properties. If I add a new form, it does not appear in the list of
paper forms available under printer properties--device settings. Is there a
way to associate a new form with a specific printer/printer driver? If so,
how do I accomplish this? Thanks.

-Vincent

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.printing,microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?)

the form size must fit in the defined device setting from the manufacture.
I have seen instances where the specs on the device do not match the defines
in the GPD file.

Make several form sizes larger than you currently configured. When the form
matches the device settings you will see it in the list.

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team