Unable to open pinball.inf

I want to install Microsoft Fax, so I click on Add/Remove Windows Components
and get the following error: Setup was unable to open information file
pinball.inf. Specific error code: 0x2 at line 2011777033. Any ideas?
Thanks.

Are you able to add any other Windows Components through the dialog, for
example HyperTerminal?

Thanks,
Anand

--
Ananda Sarkar

purposes only.

"Gris" <Gris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I want to install Microsoft Fax, so I click on Add/Remove Windows
Components
> and get the following error: Setup was unable to open information file
> pinball.inf. Specific error code: 0x2 at line 2011777033. Any ideas?
> Thanks.

Same error.
The error pops up before showing the components list (initialization
stage).
Because of this you can't add/remove a thing.

--
Barbosul

TRENDING THREADS