Hello again. Iam stil trying to install a fax component.
When I try to install the components it says that it is
an error and the file is not found.I have tried %path%
\i386 and it still says the same thing. I have my Windows
xp recovery disk from gateway but its not helping.

What was the original installation medium for Windows XP?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]