Your question

Windows 7 for 30 USD(Students Only)

Last response: in Windows 7
October 19, 2009 4:00:28 PM

Just thought I would let you guys know.
https://windows7.digitalriver.com

More about : windows usd students

October 19, 2009 10:14:50 PM

This is for the upgrade version. Do you know if they have a discount on a full version?
October 19, 2009 10:47:07 PM

Here is the link for the Microsoft Windows 7 for students. You must have a .edu email. I told the representative that I needed the version that could run virtual XP and that I was going from Vista Home. He said I needed the full version of Windows 7 Pro. He took my credit card info over the phone and sent me a confirmation email to my student address. As long as you are going rom XP or Vista home to Win 7 Professional, you get the full version. If you want the disk, they charge you an extra $5.00 plus tax. Hope this helps!

http://store.microsoft.com/microsoft/Windows-7-Professi...
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
October 20, 2009 10:33:48 AM

One thing that should be mentioned about the program is the fact that MS can check to see if you are actually a student yet. So, your @xxx.edu e-mail address may work yet in order to get the offer, but if they feel like it, they can make you send in some sort of record that you are enrolled in at least 0.5 credit hours. If you cannot provide the verification, they'll probably make you pay the price of a full retail version.

Figured I'd throw that out there.
October 20, 2009 10:28:10 PM

old news is old

rumor has it this is the FULL version, not upgrade. I will let TH forums know when i get my copy in a week

Oh, and you can get the professional version for $30 bucks as well
October 20, 2009 10:49:22 PM

muahahahah!! I can get Vista ultimate for $10. It's too bad the university I go to doesn't have an .edu email address :( 
October 21, 2009 12:56:13 AM

I just picked up Win 7 Ultimate for $7..... actually that was a few weeks ago. (From the university).
!