I'm gonna be on Quellious!

So, the server I've been on basically since the beginning (I started a
character on another server, then switched to Rodcet when it opened with the
second wave of servers), the last non-split "old school" server, will soon
be no more.

Do I get the joy of being on the same server as bizbee or DT? I know Rodcet
Nife's brand of "friendly" competition would be a huge hit with those two...

Among the more serious players, any of you from Quellious?

I've learned a lot about Quellious over the past few days, and it sounds
like a slightly nicer version of Rodcet Nife so there should be few
problems. Looking at some of the other mergings, with one server having had
a rotation in effect and honored for years merging with another server that
is pure free-for-all, I think I'll definitely miss out on some fireworks
since both Rodcet and Quellious are free-for-all. =)
4 answers Last reply
More about gonna quellious

    Faned wrote:
    > Looking at some of the other mergings, with one server having had
    > a rotation in effect and honored for years merging with another server that
    > is pure free-for-all, I think I'll definitely miss out on some fireworks
    > since both Rodcet and Quellious are free-for-all. =)

    You talking about Karana? If so, the rotations there have been slowly
    being relaxed since the appearance of EQ2 and, as I've been told, a
    couple of weeks ago there started a major problem with their boards
    and the few remaining rotational targets were made FFA. :(

    /mourns the cooperative spirit

    Tracey

    Tracey <rbrancher2@aol.com> wrote in news:424D76EA.9020200@aol.com:

    > Faned wrote:
    > > Looking at some of the other mergings, with one server having had
    >> a rotation in effect and honored for years merging with another
    >> server that is pure free-for-all, I think I'll definitely miss out on
    >> some fireworks since both Rodcet and Quellious are free-for-all. =)
    >

    > You talking about Karana? If so, the rotations there have been slowly
    > being relaxed since the appearance of EQ2 and, as I've been told, a
    > couple of weeks ago there started a major problem with their boards
    > and the few remaining rotational targets were made FFA. :(
    >
    > /mourns the cooperative spirit

    EMarr used to have some rotations, but, they died out quite some time
    prior to EQ2/WoW.

    --
    On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

    On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
    Graeme, 28 Dwarven Mystic, 24 Sage
    Aviv, 15 Gnome Brawler, 30 Provisioner

    Graeme Faelban wrote:
    > Tracey <rbrancher2@aol.com> wrote in news:424D76EA.9020200@aol.com:
    >

    >>Faned wrote:
    >>
    >>> Looking at some of the other mergings, with one server having had
    >>>a rotation in effect and honored for years merging with another
    >>>server that is pure free-for-all, I think I'll definitely miss out on
    >>>some fireworks since both Rodcet and Quellious are free-for-all. =)
    >>

    >>You talking about Karana? If so, the rotations there have been slowly
    >>being relaxed since the appearance of EQ2 and, as I've been told, a
    >>couple of weeks ago there started a major problem with their boards
    >>and the few remaining rotational targets were made FFA. :(
    >>
    >>/mourns the cooperative spirit
    >>

    > EMarr used to have some rotations, but, they died out quite some time
    > prior to EQ2/WoW.

    As recently as two or three weeks ago, Karana had PoSky and PoFear on
    rotation. Mostly what had been relaxed since EQ2/WoW was the rules
    about how the designated guilds could handle the personnel crisis
    (i.e., before, there was a limit to how many non-guild members you
    could take with you. They dropped that a couple of months ago.)

    Tracey

    Faned <faned@wyld.qx.net> wrote:
    : Do I get the joy of being on the same server as bizbee or DT? I know Rodcet
    : Nife's brand of "friendly" competition would be a huge hit with those two...

    I believe Biz is on Tunare no clue where DT is. But there is a bright side
    to your merger. You won't be any closer to Meemers. :)

Games Servers Video Games