Can't receive a Fax

August 21, 2004 2:19:01 PM

I have a dial up modem. I can send a fax on my HP all in one but can not
receive a fax
My manual says if I have fax software on my PC I need to turn it off to
receive faxes. Is this the fax service option under window components. do I
need to uncheck this?

More about : receive fax

Anonymous
a b α HP
August 21, 2004 4:34:09 PM

That would uninstall it.
You should ask HP to clarify if that's what they want you to do. Most of the
time you would only need to turn off automatic reception.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
!