Batch printing Word documents

Is there a way to print multiple Word documents at one
time without having to open each individual file to print
it? I am trying to print all the files from one folder
as quickly as possible. I have Windows XP Home and Word
2003. Thanks in advance for any advice!
1 answer Last reply
More about batch printing word documents

    "Roxanne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is there a way to print multiple Word documents at one
    > time without having to open each individual file to print
    > it? I am trying to print all the files from one folder
    > as quickly as possible. I have Windows XP Home and Word
    > 2003. Thanks in advance for any advice!

    If you select (highlight) each file and then right-click, there should be a
    "Print" menu option that would let you do it. Careful though, because it
    still uses Word and your computer might get really slow if these are big
    documents.

    You can select multiple files by holding down CTRL as you click on them, or
    drag a box around them with the mouse. If its all the files in the folder,
    do CTRL-A ("Select All")

    --
    Colin Nash
    Microsoft MVP