Batch printing Word documents

August 21, 2004 7:02:43 PM

Is there a way to print multiple Word documents at one
time without having to open each individual file to print
it? I am trying to print all the files from one folder
as quickly as possible. I have Windows XP Home and Word
2003. Thanks in advance for any advice!
Anonymous
August 22, 2004 6:34:37 AM

"Roxanne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to print multiple Word documents at one
> time without having to open each individual file to print
> it? I am trying to print all the files from one folder
> as quickly as possible. I have Windows XP Home and Word
> 2003. Thanks in advance for any advice!

If you select (highlight) each file and then right-click, there should be a
"Print" menu option that would let you do it. Careful though, because it
still uses Word and your computer might get really slow if these are big
documents.

You can select multiple files by holding down CTRL as you click on them, or
drag a box around them with the mouse. If its all the files in the folder,
do CTRL-A ("Select All")

--
Colin Nash
Microsoft MVP