Refrigeration Running!

G

Ok, I got my refrigeration setup running!!

I have a 1.2Ghz AXIA CPU running at 1512Mhz @1.75V and the CPU core is holding at 7.5C!!!

I have a 1.33Ghz AYHJA coming soon (hopefully) so I can what kinda speed I can get outa that!

Check my homepage for details and let me know what you think!!

Asus A7V133
AMD Athlon 1200@1512(10.5x144) REFRIGERATED!

G

looks cool....
id do something like that but i kinda lack the brain cells..haha

<font color=red>"You might as well fall flat on your face as lean over to far backwards" - James Thurber</font color=red>

G

Just click on my name (to the left) and you'll get the link to my homepage.. I've seen a few sites that have rules against posting direct links, that's why I didn't.

Asus A7V133
AMD Athlon 1200@1512(10.5x144) REFRIGERATED!

silverpig

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Good job. We just bought a new fridge, and I wanted to gut the old one for the compressor/radiator etc, we got rid of it before I could do anything.

Lyrics. Wasted time between solos.

G

Well that is certainly impressive! Good job...

Medication helps :smile:

G

I got a question....
Have you gotten your electric bill yet?
i know refrigerators shutoff after they reach a certain temp..and they hold that certain temp..but with what you said on the web page..as much heat as the core produces its gotta run all the time...
just wonderin what your electric bill looks like..i know mines high enough as it is:)

<font color=red>"You might as well fall flat on your face as lean over to far backwards" - James Thurber</font color=red>

G

I just started it running a normal usage amount this past week. When I get my next electric bill, I'll let you know how much more it's costing me to run it now... My electric bill is usually only about $55/month and I have the PC on A LOT!

Asus A7V133
AMD Athlon 1200@1584(11.0x144) REFRIGERATED!

silverpig

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
It probably wouldn't be that much more. The refrigerator has to dissipate the heat from the cpu. Absolute max would be 100 W. Even if it's only 50% efficient, that's 200 W max when the computer is on. Basically, it's like keeping 3 extra lights on in your house for however long the computer runs.

Lyrics. Wasted time between solos.