Problem printing from the internet!!!!! HELP

I cannot print from the internet. I get an error saying:

res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg
1 answer Last reply
More about problem printing internet help

    http://www.coribright.com/Windows/Article%20Two.htm
    www.coribright.com

    "Lisa Bentsen" <lisa.bentsen@sol.dk> wrote in message
    >I cannot print from the internet. I get an error saying:
    >
    > res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg

Fax Internet System32 Microsoft DLL Windows XP