deleting fax banner

XP won't let me choose to delete the banner from the top
of my fax pages and I don't want that stuff there.. is
there anyway to bypass this? Thanks in advance!

Did you look in the Help File?
I found this there:
For a local fax printer, click Start, click Control Panel, click Printers
and Other Hardware, and then click Printers and Faxes. Right-click your
local fax printer, and then click Properties. Click the Devices tab, click
Properties, and then click the Send tab. Unselect Include banner.

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

> Did you look in the Help File?
> I found this there:
> For a local fax printer, click Start, click Control Panel, click Printers
> and Other Hardware, and then click Printers and Faxes. Right-click your
> local fax printer, and then click Properties. Click the Devices tab, click
> Properties, and then click the Send tab. Unselect Include banner.
>
> --
> Russ Valentine
> [MVP-Outlook]
> "Lori N" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > XP won't let me choose to delete the banner from the top
> > of my fax pages and I don't want that stuff there.. is
> > there anyway to bypass this? Thanks in advance!

Pardon me. I'm new to this. didn't know I needed to
print the history of 2 hrs with tech support and all the
things I tried. Really didn't expect to get slammed at
what is supposed to be a HELPFUL discussion board.

Now I'd hardly call that "getting slammed." If you've already tried the
known, existing solutions for your question and they haven't worked, common
sense dictates that would be useful information to include with your
post--and it's hardly "2 hours of history." We cannot read minds.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Lori" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Pardon me. I'm new to this. didn't know I needed to
> print the history of 2 hrs with tech support and all the
> things I tried. Really didn't expect to get slammed at
> what is supposed to be a HELPFUL discussion board.

Pardon me, but Russ was NOT slamming you, he just asked a question. The
question did not ask for 2 hours of Tech support. These people do not get
paid to help others, they volunteer. You can tone down and take it as
getting some education about posting. It doesn't help when people ask
questions for help and do not include what they've tried and sit back and
tell the person trying to help, "done that", "done that too". It's a waste
of time. Help them help you!!!