Microsoft Fax Printer Will Not Delete

I tried to get Microsoft Fax to work with my USR Winmodem 5699B to no
avail. I downloaded the trial version of MightyFax and am working
with their tech support to get it working.
Using Windows XP Pro, the MS Fax icon will not delete. it just sits
there with "deleting" underneath it. its been there for days. How
can I get rid of it, now that I uninstalled MS Fax?

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 01:19:13 -0400, Harry Edwards
<Nobody@nowherebecauseihatespam.com> wrote:

>I tried to get Microsoft Fax to work with my USR Winmodem 5699B to no
>avail. I downloaded the trial version of MightyFax and am working
>with their tech support to get it working.
>Using Windows XP Pro, the MS Fax icon will not delete. it just sits
>there with "deleting" underneath it. its been there for days. How
>can I get rid of it, now that I uninstalled MS Fax?

Fixed.