Closed

Epson Sylus Photo RX600 twain driver installation problem

August 24, 2004 4:11:03 PM

I cannot seem to correctly install this all in one device. It will print and
copy OK but will not scan. 'Install supported twain drivers' is displayed. I
have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times with no joy. Can anyone help
please???
Anonymous
October 29, 2004 9:54:02 PM

Same problem for me. I've spent a lot of time on the web searching for a
solution. None so far. Reinstalling Smart Panel or Epson Scan didn't help. I
installed the latest printer driver from Epson (just in case).
The problem is consistent with all applications using TWAIN for scanning -
macromedia Fireworks, HP Image Zone, Epson Scan, Smart Panel, etc. -
The assistant using WIA provided by Microsoft works fine so it's a hardware
problem.
I guess we have to wait for an upgrade from Epson.

"Nige" wrote:

> I cannot seem to correctly install this all in one device. It will print and
> copy OK but will not scan. 'Install supported twain drivers' is displayed. I
> have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times with no joy. Can anyone help
> please???
April 21, 2013 1:49:44 PM

Here is the answer and its easy, downloaded the windows vista driver it works perfectly.
!