Closed

Epson Sylus Photo RX600 twain driver installation problem

I cannot seem to correctly install this all in one device. It will print and
copy OK but will not scan. 'Install supported twain drivers' is displayed. I
have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times with no joy. Can anyone help
please???
2 answers Last reply
More about epson sylus photo rx600 twain driver installation problem

    Same problem for me. I've spent a lot of time on the web searching for a
    solution. None so far. Reinstalling Smart Panel or Epson Scan didn't help. I
    installed the latest printer driver from Epson (just in case).
    The problem is consistent with all applications using TWAIN for scanning -
    macromedia Fireworks, HP Image Zone, Epson Scan, Smart Panel, etc. -
    The assistant using WIA provided by Microsoft works fine so it's a hardware
    problem.
    I guess we have to wait for an upgrade from Epson.

    "Nige" wrote:

    > I cannot seem to correctly install this all in one device. It will print and
    > copy OK but will not scan. 'Install supported twain drivers' is displayed. I
    > have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times with no joy. Can anyone help
    > please???
  2. Here is the answer and its easy, downloaded the windows vista driver it works perfectly.

Twain Photo Epson Windows XP