Windows XP remote desktop over SSH

OK I have an remote XP pro machine that I would like to be able to access
the desktop on from home. If I set up cygwin with SSH on the machine how
can I get my XP pro machine at home to connect to the remote one and show me
the remote desktop. I want to do all this through SSH for obvious reasons.
What ports do I need to open/forward at both the remote end and locally.

TIA

--
Chris Lewis

Port 3389
http://www.starinfosec.com/gsec/ExerciseSupplemental-Cygwin-VNC.pdf
The PDF is a little dated but still should cover things.

Remember if you are not the admin of the server side of this equation you
better talk to them before poking holes through their firewall.

"Samjack" <device@null.com> wrote in message
| Port 3389
| http://www.starinfosec.com/gsec/ExerciseSupplemental-Cygwin-VNC.pdf
| The PDF is a little dated but still should cover things.
|
| Remember if you are not the admin of the server side of this equation you
| better talk to them before poking holes through their firewall.

Thanks for that. I'll give it a go this afternoon.
--
Chris Lewis