The actual error message I get is - C:\windows\system32
\AUTOEXEC.NT.
The systim file is not suitable for running MS.DOS and
miscrosoft windows applications.
Can anyone help me with this so I can install my printer

Tracey wrote:
> The actual error message I get is - C:\windows\system32
> \AUTOEXEC.NT.
> The systim file is not suitable for running MS.DOS and
> miscrosoft windows applications.
> Can anyone help me with this so I can install my printer

And the printer would be what, pray?
lose his marbles?

If you would post this under your original Topic, you might stay on Topic
with the orginal information you provided and get better responces.