captain the warp core is overloading

paranoid

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2001
my question to the high end thunderbird users is how can you stand the heat and noise it produces... your rooms heat up and you go deaf. So what if you get better preformance if your sweating to death and deaf? and its not like games are designed for anything over 500 mhz... sheesh.. your graphics card is more important now a days. Heck a P3 and a kick butt graphics card will be good for a long time. wait on the Amd products till they have the temp issue under control. Hey I could make my dishwasher go super fast like a thunderbird if I burned it super hot too

igottaknife

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
first you buy an OEM cpu w/o HSF. Then, purchase a quality HSF that is quiet (there are plenty out there). Finally, open a window.

<font color=red>To <b>HELL</b> with your damned cookie</font color=red>.... :mad: ptooo!! :mad:

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
I think you are a psycho if you thing your computer is going to significantly raise the temperature of your room.

What is the difference between <font color=red>pink</font color=red> and <font color=purple>purple</font color=purple>? The <b>GRIP</b>!

FatBurger

Illustrious
Yahiko just called himself a psycho...

Dang it, can't find the thread, but Fredi=rcf84=camieabz=Fat Burger=K_Marold18=Yahiko81=paranoid.

<font color=blue>Quarter pounder inside</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Change the Sig of the Week!!!</font color=red>

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
Hmm... how did I do...oh I see.

What is the difference between <font color=red>pink</font color=red> and <font color=purple>purple</font color=purple>? The <b>GRIP</b>!

FatBurger

Illustrious
If I could find the thread it'd make sense. Well, you'd have to redefine "sense" first, but that's not hard. It's been done several times around here already.

<font color=blue>Quarter pounder inside</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Change the Sig of the Week!!!</font color=red>

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
But i don't really agree with the other thread so did I really call my self a psycho?

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
I don't know I have the OEM fan with artic silver on my palamino(supposedly lower temps than a tbird) and my proc runs 43 idle and 46c full load.