Sobatage

Does anyone know if the MVP's on this get together and sobotage
questioneers? Like giving an indifferent answer to a question knowing that
it will show up as answered by an MVP and noone else will bother with it
anymore cause they know it was answere by an MVP? Has anyone heard of this
happening?
8 answers Last reply
More about sobatage

    "DougInRI" <douginri@usadatanet.net> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know if the MVP's on this get together and sobotage
    > questioneers? Like giving an indifferent answer to a question knowing
    > that
    > it will show up as answered by an MVP and noone else will bother with it
    > anymore cause they know it was answere by an MVP? Has anyone heard of
    > this
    > happening?

    Poo!

    ..........Or do something stupid like reply with a bunch of links to endless
    readings, just so that it looks like your question was appropriately
    addressed by an MVP and others that may have had the same issue overlook it
    assuming that because it was answered by an MVP that there would be no need
    to stop at it?...... Leaves me to wonder ; )
    "DougInRI" <douginri@usadatanet.net> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know if the MVP's on this get together and sobotage
    > questioneers? Like giving an indifferent answer to a question knowing
    that
    > it will show up as answered by an MVP and noone else will bother with it
    > anymore cause they know it was answere by an MVP? Has anyone heard of
    this
    > happening?

    Doc, we're all volunteers here. We don't sabotage folks. We do our best to
    provide correct answers to questions. We often post links because they take
    less time than a long answer does while providing considerably more detail.
    I answered your question with a short, simple, accurate answer and provided
    links to more detail on the subject.

    "Printing a document to the Fax Printer" is, very simply, sending the
    document to the Fax modem hardware, no scanning involved. The "Fax Printer"
    is your fax modem and the software necessary to render the document into a
    graphic, faxable image that a regular fax machine can print...they DO print
    what they receive, you know. Give it a try, what have you got to lose? You
    might read the documents I linked also, they really do provide thorough
    information.

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
    Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

    > .........Or do something stupid like reply with a bunch of links to
    endless
    > readings, just so that it looks like your question was appropriately
    > addressed by an MVP and others that may have had the same issue overlook
    it
    > assuming that because it was answered by an MVP that there would be no
    need
    > to stop at it?...... Leaves me to wonder ; )
    > "DougInRI" <douginri@usadatanet.net> wrote in message
    > > Does anyone know if the MVP's on this get together and sobotage
    > > questioneers? Like giving an indifferent answer to a question knowing
    > that
    > > it will show up as answered by an MVP and noone else will bother with it
    > > anymore cause they know it was answere by an MVP? Has anyone heard of
    > this
    > > happening?

    Well let's see, three separate MVPs have answered your original questions,
    ALL of them experts on Fax issues. Perhaps if you don't like their replies
    you will now pay Microsoft, ask your question, and get the same replies!

    We are volunteers, spending our time helping you. You are free to seek help
    elsewhere, but you'll have to pay for it!
    www.coribright.com

    DougInRI wrote:
    > Does anyone know if the MVP's on this get together and sobotage
    > questioneers? Like giving an indifferent answer to a question
    > knowing that it will show up as answered by an MVP and noone else
    > will bother with it anymore cause they know it was answere by an MVP?
    > Has anyone heard of this happening?

    The word is 'sabotage' and you're paranoid. Suggest you seek professional
    help.
    lose his marbles?

    DougInRI wrote:
    > Does anyone know if the MVP's on this get together and sobotage
    > questioneers? Like giving an indifferent answer to a question
    > knowing that it will show up as answered by an MVP and noone else
    > will bother with it anymore cause they know it was answere by an MVP?
    > Has anyone heard of this happening?

    Russ gave you a simple, concise, intelligible answer. If you don't have the
    mental capacity to understand and apply his suggestion, then that's not
    his - or anyone else's - problem bar yours.

    You can-not a-ttach a doc-u-ment to a fax sent with the Win-dows fax
    app-let. If you wish to send an a-ttach-ment you will need to use Out-look
    or 'print' it to the fax prin-ter from with-in the par-ent app-li-cat-ion
    (this means the app-li-cat-ion that was used to cre-ate it).

    Is that better for you, or do you need pictures?

    lose his marbles?

    You have been given instructions on how it is done.. that you are too stupid
    to understand them is not the problem of the MVPs.. having typed your
    document, select 'print' and then select the fax printer INSTEAD of the
    regular printer.. if you do not have this option, you might want to install
    XP Fax capability by going to ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS - ADD WINDOWS COMPONENTS..
    I assume that you do have a 56k modem installed, because if you use
    Broadband, you can't use Fax anyway..

    "DougInRI" <douginri@usadatanet.net> wrote in message
    > .........Or do something stupid like reply with a bunch of links to
    > endless
    > readings, just so that it looks like your question was appropriately
    > addressed by an MVP and others that may have had the same issue overlook
    > it
    > assuming that because it was answered by an MVP that there would be no
    > need
    > to stop at it?...... Leaves me to wonder ; )
    > "DougInRI" <douginri@usadatanet.net> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know if the MVP's on this get together and sobotage
    >> questioneers? Like giving an indifferent answer to a question knowing
    > that
    >> it will show up as answered by an MVP and noone else will bother with it
    >> anymore cause they know it was answere by an MVP? Has anyone heard of
    > this
    >> happening?

  8. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?)

    DougInRI wrote:
    > .........Or do something stupid like reply with a bunch of links to
    > endless readings, just so that it looks like your question was
    > appropriately addressed by an MVP and others that may have had the
    > same issue overlook it assuming that because it was answered by an
    > MVP that there would be no need to stop at it?...... Leaves me to

    Yep. That confirms it. You're beyond help. Either that, or you haven't taken
    your medication. The links posted by Russ more than adequately addressed
    your issue - but you need the mental facility to comprehend them. You
    obviously lack it. Therefore I can only suggest that you box you system back
    up and either return it to the store, or sell it to someone who hasn't
    undergone a total frontal lobotomy.

    The fact you can actually post here is a miracle in itself!

    lose his marbles?

Fax Microsoft Windows XP