VX6100 picture download

I just tried BitPim. It works great on my 6100. Thanks for the lead!!

--
kshea1
More about vx6100 picture download

    I use bitpim for my 6100 also and have no problems d/l pictures or
    putting ringtones on my phone...

    On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 22:48:00 GMT, kshea1
    <kshea1.1l31ky@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote:

    >I just tried BitPim. It works great on my 6100. Thanks for the lead!!
    >

    >Hot Rod Wrote:
    >> I used to be able to use BitPim with my 6100 and transfer photos that
    >> way.
    >> One of the two screwed it up. Either the software update on the 6100
    >> or the
    >> new version of BitPim doesn't allow things to work the way they used
    >> to. It
    >> comes up with a error every time when reading the phone book now.
    >>

    >> ..
    >> "kshea1" <kshea1.1l2p2y@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > I just purchased a 6100 from Verizon. My old, reliable StarTAC
    >> finally
    >> > died. I also have a USB connection for my 6100. Is there anyway to
    >> > download the pictures from the 6100 to my laptop??
    >> >

    >> > --
    >> > kshea1
    >> > brought to you by http://www.wifi-forum.com/

    Mine worked perfect until I updated both software on the phone and BitPim

    "kshea1" <kshea1.1l31ky@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote in message

    > I just tried BitPim. It works great on my 6100. Thanks for the lead!!
    >

    > Hot Rod Wrote:
    >> I used to be able to use BitPim with my 6100 and transfer photos that
    >> way.
    >> One of the two screwed it up. Either the software update on the 6100
    >> or the
    >> new version of BitPim doesn't allow things to work the way they used
    >> to. It
    >> comes up with a error every time when reading the phone book now.
    >>

    >> ..
    >> "kshea1" <kshea1.1l2p2y@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > I just purchased a 6100 from Verizon. My old, reliable StarTAC
    >> finally
    >> > died. I also have a USB connection for my 6100. Is there anyway to
    >> > download the pictures from the 6100 to my laptop??
    >> >

    >> > --
    >> > kshea1
    >> > brought to you by http://www.wifi-forum.com/
    >> >

    > --