Printer installation

I have problem installing and printing a xerox work
centre 450c multipurpose printer.The printer came with
installation cd that runs windows95.My laptop runs
windows XP. Ihave downloaded a compartible driver for XP
but still the printer could not install. Please what do I
do?
3 answers Last reply
More about printer installation

    What is the exact error message you are receiving when you try to install?
    www.coribright.com

    "Mike Micheal" <silasmicheal@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I have problem installing and printing a xerox work
    > centre 450c multipurpose printer.The printer came with
    > installation cd that runs windows95.My laptop runs
    > windows XP. Ihave downloaded a compartible driver for XP
    > but still the printer could not install. Please what do I
    > do?

    I receive the message, Printer driver was not installed.
    Operation could not be completed.This is after I have
    downloaded a driver that is compartible with WinXP

    Are you logged on as an Administrator or a User with Admin Rights?

    www.coribright.com

    "Mike Micheal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I receive the message, Printer driver was not installed.
    > Operation could not be completed.This is after I have
    > downloaded a driver that is compartible with WinXP

Printers Windows XP