Printer installation

August 25, 2004 7:03:11 AM

I have problem installing and printing a xerox work
centre 450c multipurpose printer.The printer came with
installation cd that runs windows95.My laptop runs
windows XP. Ihave downloaded a compartible driver for XP
but still the printer could not install. Please what do I
do?

More about : printer installation

Anonymous
August 25, 2004 4:46:50 PM

What is the exact error message you are receiving when you try to install?
www.coribright.com

"Mike Micheal" <silasmicheal@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have problem installing and printing a xerox work
> centre 450c multipurpose printer.The printer came with
> installation cd that runs windows95.My laptop runs
> windows XP. Ihave downloaded a compartible driver for XP
> but still the printer could not install. Please what do I
> do?
Anonymous
August 26, 2004 7:36:35 AM

I receive the message, Printer driver was not installed.
Operation could not be completed.This is after I have
downloaded a driver that is compartible with WinXP

Anonymous
August 26, 2004 2:10:41 PM

Are you logged on as an Administrator or a User with Admin Rights?

www.coribright.com

!