Faxing Problems

I am currently using DSL, so I am not able to fax. It
has been metioned to me because I have to use a phone
line. I have tried filters with no luck. It has been
mentioned to me that Windows Home XP may have its own set
up or download to be able to use the fax through DSL.
Has anyone heard anything on how to set this up or
download?

Thank you very much!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about faxing problems

    Hi JP,

    Not sure what you mean by being unable to FAX over a DSL line. I have DSL
    connection and have no problems sending FAXes through my Windows 98 and
    Windows 2K stations while our connection is active.

    As long as you have filters installed correctly, you should be able to FAX
    over a DSL line with any working FAX configuration. I would suggest giving
    it a try.

    Keith C. Jakobs, MCP

    "JP" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am currently using DSL, so I am not able to fax. It
    > has been metioned to me because I have to use a phone
    > line. I have tried filters with no luck. It has been
    > mentioned to me that Windows Home XP may have its own set
    > up or download to be able to use the fax through DSL.
    > Has anyone heard anything on how to set this up or
    > download?
    >
    > Thank you very much!!!

Download Fax DSL Windows XP