printer lost after resume from suspend/sleep mode

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Hi,
I have a customer who, when resuming WinXP from
suspend/sleep mode, loses his printer. It requires a
reboot in order to get the printer back.

Is this a common problem?

please cc reply to patroller1 at hotmail dot com

thanks,
steve

Is the Printer on a USB port which is set to go into Standby to save power?
www.coribright.com