Faxing in Windows

I have just added the fax Module for Windows XP and cannot view my faxes
before I decide to print.
1 answer Last reply
More about faxing windows

    Why can't you? What are you trying and what happens?
    There may be many causes for this problem. Most often, this problem arises
    because some other imaging application that you installed has set itself as
    the default viewer for TIF files. To view faxes from the Fax Console, the
    Windows Imaging and Fax viewer must be your default viewer for TIF files.
    You can easily restore that setting in Windows Explorer > Folder Options.
    File Types. For most users the command line should read:

    "rundll32.exe <drive>:\WINDOWS\system32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Fullscreen %1"

    Another common cause of this problem is firewall software Trojan horse
    rules. The most common is one that ships with Norton Internet Security.
    Details on that on are available here:
    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nip.nsf/4a29389c214c78ea88256c75005f451a/713afacbd4135e0a88256c77007e526f?OpenDocument

    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "windy" <windy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have just added the fax Module for Windows XP and cannot view my faxes
    > before I decide to print.

Fax Microsoft Windows XP