HELP: XP Fax console tries to view incomming faxes in ACRO..

I was unable to find where to tell the FAX application which viewer
application to use. How do I change it ?

What application is normaly used to view incomming faxes ?

Thanks

--
Al Dykes
-----------

    To view faxes from the Fax Console, the Windows Imaging and Fax viewer must
    be your default viewer for TIF files. You can easily restore that setting in
    Windows Explorer > Folder Options. File Types. For most users the command
    line should read:

    "rundll32.exe <drive>:\WINDOWS\system32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Fullscreen %1"
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]

    > I was unable to find where to tell the FAX application which viewer
    > application to use. How do I change it ?
    >
    > What application is normaly used to view incomming faxes ?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > --
    > Al Dykes
    > adykes at p a n i x . c o m