HELP: XP Fax console tries to view incomming faxes in ACRO..

August 26, 2004 12:31:41 PM

I was unable to find where to tell the FAX application which viewer
application to use. How do I change it ?

What application is normaly used to view incomming faxes ?

Thanks

--
Al Dykes

To view faxes from the Fax Console, the Windows Imaging and Fax viewer must
be your default viewer for TIF files. You can easily restore that setting in
Windows Explorer > Folder Options. File Types. For most users the command
line should read:

"rundll32.exe <drive>:\WINDOWS\system32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Fullscreen %1"
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

!