Max Payne 3 patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lt_dan_zsu

Honorable
May 3, 2012
Is max payne 3 for the PC ever going to get a patch? I am tired of all the bugs in that game. I can't stand how it makes my PC crash. When are they going to release a patch for that game. It's been out for two or three weeks now, games ussually have a patch with in one.

Solution
I'm able to play it on my PC without any problem whatsoever. Had a small glitch just once but that got sorted out on its own (loading screen would get stuck).

Could be something wrong at your end perhaps? How/ when does the crash happen? What are your system specs?

EDIT: Sorry, just noticed your signature. Just post in some details about the problems you're facing regarding the crash.

namelessonez

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
I'm able to play it on my PC without any problem whatsoever. Had a small glitch just once but that got sorted out on its own (loading screen would get stuck).

Could be something wrong at your end perhaps? How/ when does the crash happen? What are your system specs?

EDIT: Sorry, just noticed your signature. Just post in some details about the problems you're facing regarding the crash.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.