WHY CAN'T I PRINT A NOTEPAD DOCUMENT?

I am trying to print a notepad document but it won't print
it out. I ran a test page through my printer and it
worked. This leads me to believe that perhaps a) my
notepad document is too big, or b) does it have something
to do with the format of the document? I made a fax cover
sheet that has many tabs in it. Is that what's going on?
I purchased WorksSuite online, but I haven't received it
yet, so I am stuck for word processing here! HELP!
1 answer Last reply
More about print notepad document

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314085&Product=winxp

    I'd look here to start the process. Pay attention to the section called
    "printer stack"

    "mIA" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am trying to print a notepad document but it won't print
    > it out. I ran a test page through my printer and it
    > worked. This leads me to believe that perhaps a) my
    > notepad document is too big, or b) does it have something
    > to do with the format of the document? I made a fax cover
    > sheet that has many tabs in it. Is that what's going on?
    > I purchased WorksSuite online, but I haven't received it
    > yet, so I am stuck for word processing here! HELP!

Fax Document Notepad Windows XP