WHY CAN'T I PRINT A NOTEPAD DOCUMENT?

August 26, 2004 7:40:26 PM

I am trying to print a notepad document but it won't print
it out. I ran a test page through my printer and it
worked. This leads me to believe that perhaps a) my
notepad document is too big, or b) does it have something
to do with the format of the document? I made a fax cover
sheet that has many tabs in it. Is that what's going on?
I purchased WorksSuite online, but I haven't received it
yet, so I am stuck for word processing here! HELP!

More about : print notepad document

Anonymous
August 27, 2004 4:50:19 AM

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314085&Product=winxp

I'd look here to start the process. Pay attention to the section called
"printer stack"

!