LG VX4500

On my old LG VX4400 I could download pictures and change the wallpaper. I just
upgraded to a LG VX4500 and I can still download the pictures, but even
though it allows me to choose the picture i want for the wallpaper and it
allows me to save it when i go out and look I still have the same wallpaper
that i had before. Now the funny part is that the same picture that I want for
a wallpaper I can associate with a caller and when that caller calls it
displays it properly, I have the appropriate USB cable for the phone and I am
using Data Pilot to do the work. Any help in this little annoyance I would
appreciate very much. Thanks in advance.

LrdAnkh <LrdAnkh@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On my old LG VX4400 I could download pictures and change the wallpaper. I just
>upgraded to a LG VX4500 and I can still download the pictures, but even
>though it allows me to choose the picture i want for the wallpaper and it
>allows me to save it when i go out and look I still have the same wallpaper
>that i had before. Now the funny part is that the same picture that I want for
>a wallpaper I can associate with a caller and when that caller calls it
>displays it properly, I have the appropriate USB cable for the phone and I am
>using Data Pilot to do the work. Any help in this little annoyance I would
>appreciate very much. Thanks in advance.

I can only tell you that using bitpim, and I can download pictures and
change wallpapers just fine.