Printer won't work

Blue

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2003

I have Windows XP SP2, my printer is a Lexmark 2030 Color Jetprinter. I have
tried everything to get this printer to work. It keeps saying it cannot do
it, and since I am so computer stupid, I'm totally lost. Help please!!!!!

Please let us know what you have tried together with any error messages
that might have been generated.

In the meantime, make sure the driver you are trying to install is
intended for Windows XP. Navigate to

http://www.lexmark.com/lexmark/site/home/0,6932,204812589_0_0_en,00.html

and download the appropriate driver. Install according to the
instructions. Do not attach the printer to the computer until told to do
so by the instructions.

Let us know.

Tom
MSMVP-DTS

"Blue" <Blue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
:I have Windows XP SP2, my printer is a Lexmark 2030 Color Jetprinter. I
have
: tried everything to get this printer to work. It keeps saying it
cannot do
: it, and since I am so computer stupid, I'm totally lost. Help
please!!!!!

Blue

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2003

I have went to the Lexmark page over and over. It always says at the top 'an
error occurred while processing this directive,' no matter what page I go on.
It says under drivers and downloads, Lexmark 2030 Color Jetprinter, so I
download it under Windows XP. It just won't work, I follow all directions,
but I don't have a disk. What do I do???

"Thomas Ferguson" wrote:

> Please let us know what you have tried together with any error messages
> that might have been generated.
>
> In the meantime, make sure the driver you are trying to install is
> intended for Windows XP. Navigate to
>
> http://www.lexmark.com/lexmark/site/home/0,6932,204812589_0_0_en,00.html
>
> and download the appropriate driver. Install according to the
> instructions. Do not attach the printer to the computer until told to do
> so by the instructions.
>
> Let us know.
>
> Tom
> MSMVP-DTS
>

> "Blue" <Blue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> :I have Windows XP SP2, my printer is a Lexmark 2030 Color Jetprinter. I
> have
> : tried everything to get this printer to work. It keeps saying it
> cannot do
> : it, and since I am so computer stupid, I'm totally lost. Help
> please!!!!!

Blue

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2003

Please help.

"Blue" wrote:

> I have went to the Lexmark page over and over. It always says at the top 'an
> error occurred while processing this directive,' no matter what page I go on.
> It says under drivers and downloads, Lexmark 2030 Color Jetprinter, so I
> download it under Windows XP. It just won't work, I follow all directions,
> but I don't have a disk. What do I do???
>
> "Thomas Ferguson" wrote:
>
> > Please let us know what you have tried together with any error messages
> > that might have been generated.
> >
> > In the meantime, make sure the driver you are trying to install is
> > intended for Windows XP. Navigate to
> >
> > http://www.lexmark.com/lexmark/site/home/0,6932,204812589_0_0_en,00.html
> >
> > and download the appropriate driver. Install according to the
> > instructions. Do not attach the printer to the computer until told to do
> > so by the instructions.
> >
> > Let us know.
> >
> > Tom
> > MSMVP-DTS
> >

> > "Blue" <Blue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > :I have Windows XP SP2, my printer is a Lexmark 2030 Color Jetprinter. I
> > have
> > : tried everything to get this printer to work. It keeps saying it
> > cannot do
> > : it, and since I am so computer stupid, I'm totally lost. Help
> > please!!!!!

Ise a similar error at the top of the page but l also see the driver
download appear about 1/3 down the page.

Under the name of the printer, 6 different versions appear, the first being
Windows XP.
www.coribright.com

> Please help.
>
> "Blue" wrote:
>
>> I have went to the Lexmark page over and over. It always says at the top
>> 'an
>> error occurred while processing this directive,' no matter what page I go
>> on.
>> It says under drivers and downloads, Lexmark 2030 Color Jetprinter, so I
>> download it under Windows XP. It just won't work, I follow all
>> directions,
>> but I don't have a disk. What do I do???
>>
>> "Thomas Ferguson" wrote:
>>
>> > Please let us know what you have tried together with any error messages
>> > that might have been generated.
>> >
>> > In the meantime, make sure the driver you are trying to install is
>> > intended for Windows XP. Navigate to
>> >
>> > http://www.lexmark.com/lexmark/site/home/0,6932,204812589_0_0_en,00.html
>> >
>> > and download the appropriate driver. Install according to the
>> > instructions. Do not attach the printer to the computer until told to
>> > do
>> > so by the instructions.
>> >
>> > Let us know.
>> >
>> > Tom
>> > MSMVP-DTS
>> >

>> > "Blue" <Blue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > :I have Windows XP SP2, my printer is a Lexmark 2030 Color Jetprinter.
>> > have
>> > : tried everything to get this printer to work. It keeps saying it
>> > cannot do
>> > : it, and since I am so computer stupid, I'm totally lost. Help
>> > please!!!!!

See if:
http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi?ccs=229:1:0:5:0:0&os_group=Windows
XP&target=