Slow printing in Win XP pro to 3 different network print s..

I am experiencing a 25 - 30 second delay on my Win XP Pro
system before a print job is sent to the printer. I have
a peer to peer network with 4 Win XP Home Edition and the
one XP Pro with a print server supporting Okidata and HP
Officejet printers. The XP Home Edition PC print
immediately to the printers but the XP Pro systems has a
25 - 30 second delay. Why? I have istalled 3 different
print servers (Netgear, Linksys and Hawkings) to resolve
this problem, but I have the same results.

I have check my printer settings against the XP Home
Edtion systems and all systems are setup the same.

Please help.

Thanks,

Kim
1 answer Last reply
More about slow printing network print

    Are you running SP2 ? I found that SP2 caused it for me.

Windows XP Printers