HP 970 keep getting "found new hardware" after reboot

Mr

I just installed WinXP/SP2 and everything went smooth except for the
printer... at every reboot the "found new hardware" screen comes up, I
install the right driver and all is fine until I reboot. It keeps asking for
a dll file that is not with the HP drivers. (Example: hpfnkmo.dll").

MR

Uninstall and reinstall the printer:

www.coribright.com