Printer will not print after installing SP 2

After trying everything I could I gave up and deleted SP 2.
My printer is now working.

Seems there is alot of printer problems when applying SP2. I'd say wait till
all the bugs are fixed before applying SP2

"Holly0120" <Holly0120@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> After trying everything I could I gave up and deleted SP 2.
> My printer is now working.

What make and model printer, Holly?
www.coribright.com

"Holly0120" <Holly0120@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> After trying everything I could I gave up and deleted SP 2.
> My printer is now working.

USB printer? My Canon i9900 via USB2 stopped working along with all
other USB devices, but updating the USB drivers in Device Manager
fixed it:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=873169

Holly0120 wrote:
> After trying everything I could I gave up and deleted SP 2.
> My printer is now working.

I HAVE INSTALLED PHOTOSMART 1000 BUT WHEN IT PRINTS IT
GIVES UNCODED WORDS IN ANOTHER TERM COMPUTER LANGUAGECAN
YOU HELP THANK YOU PAUL

Same here> HP842c does not print anymore after the SP2
install.The print file is created and in the queue and
the printer advances the paper, but it does not print.
Is that on account of new security features?

Uninstall and reinstall:

www.coribright.com

> [...]

Uninstalling a MAJOR security update because you cannot spend five minutes
waiting for an answer on the CORRECT installation of your printer is very
foolish.
www.coribright.com