Samsung A670 or Mot 265

Last response: in Network Providers
a b Ô Samsung
February 27, 2005 6:22:31 AM

I will be getting a new phone next week and need one with good signal
holding ability and good battery life. Voice level and clarity are also a
consideration.Camera is not a consideration.

Anyone have firsthand experience to compare the A670 and the 265? How is LCD
visibility in sunlight on these phones?

More about : samsung a670 mot 265

Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
February 27, 2005 8:26:58 AM

I have owned both. The 265 is tri-mode (including analog which means it
works in high rise buildings and in rural areas where the A670 won't)
and it has speakerphone. It is a much better phone as a telephone.

The A670 is a little smaller but does not have either analog nor speaker
but its camera takes much better pictures. The camera in the Motorola is
next to useless. I like the display icons better in the Samsung. Both
displays are hard to use in the sun but I think the Motorola's is a
little better.

They are equally well constructed, imho.

I currently use the Motorola and have passed the Samsung off to my
daughter who was very happy to get it.

I hope this helps.

Rick
!