Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Just installed windows xp. Printer HP deskjet 895cse had
print speed options before, Economy,Normal,Best. Now
those options don't appear where I can find them using the
windows xp. Can you help? Thanks.

HP decided not to write updated drivers for this very old and discontinued
unit. Microsoft included drivers so that you can still print, but they may
not have the advanced features you were used to.

Most of these extra features can be regained using the shareware from
www.fineprint.com.
www.coribright.com