winfax

Hello all,
I installed XP Pro. Use winfax to send same. Now of 3
phone extentions, only the one using the fax works. The
other two (2) are dead, namely wont take incoming calls
and cant dial out. The phone attached in the fax is still
operative.
TOTALLY confused, would LOVE some advice / help

What do you mean by winfax?
What do you mean by phone extensions and how is your fax modem configured?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Scott Rowlison" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello all,
> I installed XP Pro. Use winfax to send same. Now of 3
> phone extentions, only the one using the fax works. The
> other two (2) are dead, namely wont take incoming calls
> and cant dial out. The phone attached in the fax is still
> operative.
> TOTALLY confused, would LOVE some advice / help

Winfax pro..

> What do you mean by winfax?
> What do you mean by phone extensions and how is your fax modem configured?
> --
> Russ Valentine
> [MVP-Outlook]
> "Scott Rowlison" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Hello all,
>> I installed XP Pro. Use winfax to send same. Now of 3
>> phone extentions, only the one using the fax works. The
>> other two (2) are dead, namely wont take incoming calls
>> and cant dial out. The phone attached in the fax is still
>> operative.
>> TOTALLY confused, would LOVE some advice / help

Then you'll probably need to ask Symantec.
This group supports the fax software provided with Windows XP.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]