hpqfrucl.exe - what is it?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?)

"C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\Bin\hpqfrucl.exe" -I
"#Hewlett-Packard#hp psc 1200 series#1093047814"

on a client's machine, the above gets installed into the Task Scheduler by
the HP PSC1200 series setup

what is 'hpqfrucl.exe'? i've searched the HP site to no avail

--
francis
4 answers Last reply

    Hi

    See if the following link helps:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=hpqfrucl.exe&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search

    --

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "francis gérard" <spam@spamcop.net> wrote in message
    > "C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\Bin\hpqfrucl.exe" -I
    > "#Hewlett-Packard#hp psc 1200 series#1093047814"
    >
    > on a client's machine, the above gets installed into the Task Scheduler by
    > the HP PSC1200 series setup
    >
    > what is 'hpqfrucl.exe'? i've searched the HP site to no avail
    >
    > --
    > francis

    One post in Google suggests it is associated with registering an HP product.
    Have you registered all your HP products?

    ~~~~~~

    Hope this helps.

    Gerry
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FCA

    Stourport, Worcs, England
    Enquire, plan and execute.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Please tell the newsgroup how any
    suggested solution worked for you.
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "francis gérard" <spam@spamcop.net> wrote in message
    > "C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\Bin\hpqfrucl.exe" -I
    > "#Hewlett-Packard#hp psc 1200 series#1093047814"
    >
    > on a client's machine, the above gets installed into the Task Scheduler by
    > the HP PSC1200 series setup
    >
    > what is 'hpqfrucl.exe'? i've searched the HP site to no avail
    >
    > --
    > francis

    Francis,

    It's HP's spyware after installing the printer/scanner software. MB's are
    used up after installing.

    Drew

    "francis gérard" <spam@spamcop.net> wrote in message
    > "C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\Bin\hpqfrucl.exe" -I
    > "#Hewlett-Packard#hp psc 1200 series#1093047814"
    >
    > on a client's machine, the above gets installed into the Task Scheduler by
    > the HP PSC1200 series setup
    >
    > what is 'hpqfrucl.exe'? i've searched the HP site to no avail
    >
    > --
    > francis

    Uninstall the printer completely and then reinstall using a new set of
    driver software from the HP website.

    New driver package is at
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?product=240978&lang=en&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&os=228

    www.coribright.com

    "francis gérard" <spam@spamcop.net> wrote in message
    > "C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\Bin\hpqfrucl.exe" -I
    > "#Hewlett-Packard#hp psc 1200 series#1093047814"
    >
    > on a client's machine, the above gets installed into the Task Scheduler by
    > the HP PSC1200 series setup
    >
    > what is 'hpqfrucl.exe'? i've searched the HP site to no avail
    >
    > --
    > francis

Fax Hewlett Packard Microsoft Windows XP