Booting a deskpro EN without keyboard

Booting a deskpro EN without keyboard:

As I want to use this as a small print server, I'd like to operate it
without a keyboard (using VNC).

In the bios, there seems to be no entry about 'Halt on no errors', so
if I try to boot without keyboard it halts (with 'keyboard error,
press F1 to continue...)

Is there any way to trick it, or any hidden entry?

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 10:10:02 +0100, Jorg <s@biosys.net> wrote:

>Booting a deskpro EN without keyboard:
>
>As I want to use this as a small print server, I'd like to operate it
>without a keyboard (using VNC).
>
>In the bios, there seems to be no entry about 'Halt on no errors', so
>if I try to boot without keyboard it halts (with 'keyboard error,
>press F1 to continue...)
>
>Is there any way to trick it, or any hidden entry?

Well, found it after a bright moment:
This softpack contains a patch for most compaq machines

ftp://ftp.compaq.com/pub/softpaq/sp0501-1000/SP0667.ZIP