Can no longer connect to printer on Win2003 server from XP.

I've been printing to a printer shared off of a Windows 2003 Small
Business Server on my home network. I installed OpenVPN (vpn server)
on the server and now none of the XP Pro clients on my network can
connect to it.

If I try to add printer, connect to it by browsing to the server, or
otherwise access it I get the following error:

"Operation could not be completed. Either the printer name was typed
incorrectly, or the specified printer has lost its connection to the
server."

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
-Ben

Does Open VPN host a firewall? If yes make sure the netbios ports are open
TCP 139, 445; UDP 137, 138, 445

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team