phone hookup for fax

OK, all you electricians--how do i hook up the phone jack to my computer and
the wall jack--is there some splicer i have get, or what? the phone and wall
jack are clear across the room from my computer area.
--
jilli

How about:

http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&category%5Fname=CTLG%5F008%5F008%5F007%5F003&product%5Fid=279%2D441&site=search
25 Ft. Phone Extension Cord

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

"jilli" <futurelag@nozero.net> wrote in message
> OK, all you electricians--how do i hook up the phone jack to my computer
and
> the wall jack--is there some splicer i have get, or what? the phone and
wall
> jack are clear across the room from my computer area.
> --
> jilli

You could call the telephone company and get them to install another jack..

"jilli" <futurelag@nozero.net> wrote in message
> OK, all you electricians--how do i hook up the phone jack to my computer
> and
> the wall jack--is there some splicer i have get, or what? the phone and
> wall
> jack are clear across the room from my computer area.
> --
> jilli

You can buy a phone cord of almost any length. I have one I put under
my rug and run it 60 feet to my phone from the wall plug. If you want
to plug in two phones or a phone and a fax you can buy little plug ins
that you plug into the wall jack and it will give you two to four
outlets.

"jilli" <futurelag@nozero.net> wrote in message
OK, all you electricians--how do i hook up the phone jack to my
computer and
the wall jack--is there some splicer i have get, or what? the phone
and wall
jack are clear across the room from my computer area.
--
jilli

TRENDING THREADS