server consolidation?

So I've heard some talk about merging servers, but I can't seem to find
info about it at the eqlive site. Anyone know where to find info such
as what servers are merging with other servers?
3 answers Last reply
More about server consolidation

    http://eqforums.station.sony.com/eq/board/message?board.id=Crier&message.id=100

    In article <y42dnYdp-vc3uc_fRVn-iw@comcast.com>,
    David <dlv88@comcast.net> wrote:
    > So I've heard some talk about merging servers, but I can't seem to find
    > info about it at the eqlive site. Anyone know where to find info such
    > as what servers are merging with other servers?

    Uhm...it's linked to from the front page at

    http://eqlive.station.sony.com/

    Second item right now in the "Developer's Corner" section. Here's the
    direct link:

    http://eqlive.station.sony.com/community/dev_view.jsp?id=64038

    --
    --Tim Smith

    Tim Smith wrote:
    > In article <y42dnYdp-vc3uc_fRVn-iw@comcast.com>,
    > David <dlv88@comcast.net> wrote:
    >
    >>So I've heard some talk about merging servers, but I can't seem to find
    >>info about it at the eqlive site. Anyone know where to find info such
    >>as what servers are merging with other servers?
    >

    > Uhm...it's linked to from the front page at
    >
    > http://eqlive.station.sony.com/
    >
    > Second item right now in the "Developer's Corner" section. Here's the
    > direct link:
    >
    > http://eqlive.station.sony.com/community/dev_view.jsp?id=64038

    thanks much

Games Servers Video Games