server consolidation?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 5, 2005 2:39:51 AM

So I've heard some talk about merging servers, but I can't seem to find
info about it at the eqlive site. Anyone know where to find info such
as what servers are merging with other servers?

More about : server consolidation

Anonymous
April 5, 2005 10:25:12 AM

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 22:39:51 -0700, David <dlv88@comcast.net> wrote:

>So I've heard some talk about merging servers, but I can't seem to find
>info about it at the eqlive site. Anyone know where to find info such
>as what servers are merging with other servers?

http://eqforums.station.sony.com/eq/board/message?board...
Anonymous
April 5, 2005 10:34:05 AM

In article <y42dnYdp-vc3uc_fRVn-iw@comcast.com>,
David <dlv88@comcast.net> wrote:
> So I've heard some talk about merging servers, but I can't seem to find
> info about it at the eqlive site. Anyone know where to find info such
> as what servers are merging with other servers?

Uhm...it's linked to from the front page at

http://eqlive.station.sony.com/

Second item right now in the "Developer's Corner" section. Here's the
direct link:

http://eqlive.station.sony.com/community/dev_view.jsp?i...

--
--Tim Smith
April 5, 2005 10:34:06 AM

Tim Smith wrote:
> In article <y42dnYdp-vc3uc_fRVn-iw@comcast.com>,
> David <dlv88@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>So I've heard some talk about merging servers, but I can't seem to find
>>info about it at the eqlive site. Anyone know where to find info such
>>as what servers are merging with other servers?
>

> Uhm...it's linked to from the front page at
>
> http://eqlive.station.sony.com/
>
> Second item right now in the "Developer's Corner" section. Here's the
> direct link:
>
> http://eqlive.station.sony.com/community/dev_view.jsp?i...

thanks much
!