printer not communicating

tree

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2004

I have windows xp on p4 2.8ghz machine and also have a canon mpc600f multi
function printer scanner fax .When i install the drivers for this printer the
printer will print ok for about 5-10 minutes then i get a message saying
device not found try reconnecting .I think ihave just about tried most things
..I turn off my virus checker uninstall and the try again but still the same
thing. please help !

You need the recently released hotfix.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;884020

www.coribright.com