Max Payne 3 doesn't launch

I just installed max payne 3 and there's a BIG problem. It does not launch. What could this be due to? my hardware should be able to run this game in ultra settings so i don't think that's the problem.
7 answers Last reply
More about payne doesn launch
  1. Hi :)

Specs ?

All the best Brett :)
  2. intel core i5 2400 3.1 ghz
    asus radeon hd 6850 v2(it has 2 6-pin power connectors)
    8gb ram 1600mhz (g.skill sniper)
    gigabyte p67a-ud3p-b3
    hdd 500gb wd caviar blue
    spu sentey solid power 550w (sdp550-ss)

I read that max payne 3 doesn't suppot .net framework 4.0 (which I had and uninstalled today) but I can't instal 3.5. The installer decompresses the files but it closes immediately after.
  3. Where did you read that Max Payne does not support .Net framework 4.0?Am just asking because I have .Net framework 4.0 client profile,extended and 3.5 sp1 and I am running Max Payne 3 just fine(except for some texture problems which sorted themselves out once I restarted the game from a fresh checkpoint). You could try running .net setup from the redistributables folder in disc number 4 if you have the disc version.
  4. Your OS?
    If your running the steam version , steam should be active before launching the game. Update your drivers and also try disabling any antivirus software that may be causing conflicts.
  5. What OS are you using? You need Windows 7 SP1 to run Max Payne 3.
  6. u got a pirated game,pirated games do not launch,u need to crack it but cracking is illegal
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Hardware Games Video Games