usbscan.sys is missing

September 1, 2004 12:22:21 AM

Hi,
could someone please help me out! I've installed HP All-
in-one printer, scanner,... and it's looking for
usbscan.sys file on the XP CD. I don't have the XP CD and
I searched Microsoft and found a hotfix but there's no
link or anything that I can download the fix. I have SP1
and I have all the updates except SP2, and I really don't
want to download SP2.

Would appreciate a solution, this thing is getting on my
nerves!

More about : usbscan sys missing

Anonymous
September 1, 2004 12:03:03 PM

GOTO the following website and you can download it from there

www.usbman.com/WebDrivers/USBScan/USBSCAN.SYS

just copy and paste the site into your browser if it does not work

"Penny" wrote:

> Hi,
> could someone please help me out! I've installed HP All-
> in-one printer, scanner,... and it's looking for
> usbscan.sys file on the XP CD. I don't have the XP CD and
> I searched Microsoft and found a hotfix but there's no
> link or anything that I can download the fix. I have SP1
> and I have all the updates except SP2, and I really don't
> want to download SP2.
>
> Would appreciate a solution, this thing is getting on my
> nerves!

Anonymous
September 1, 2004 12:17:02 PM

Or use this weblink for the Hewlet Packard files from the windows 98 disk but
they should be the same just an earlier version

http://www.scanner-drivers.com/drivers/21/21234.htm

"Penny" wrote:

> Hi,
> could someone please help me out! I've installed HP All-
> in-one printer, scanner,... and it's looking for
> usbscan.sys file on the XP CD. I don't have the XP CD and
> I searched Microsoft and found a hotfix but there's no
> link or anything that I can download the fix. I have SP1
> and I have all the updates except SP2, and I really don't
> want to download SP2.
>
> Would appreciate a solution, this thing is getting on my
> nerves!

February 9, 2009 10:14:11 PM

Quote:

"Penny" wrote:

> Hi,
> could someone please help me out! I've installed HP All-
> in-one printer, scanner,... and it's looking for
> usbscan.sys file on the XP CD. I don't have the XP CD and
> I searched Microsoft and found a hotfix but there's no
> link or anything that I can download the fix. I have SP1
> and I have all the updates except SP2, and I really don't
> want to download SP2.
>
> Would appreciate a solution, this thing is getting on my
> nerves!

i tried the website can read any thing. jason
!