Sign in with
Your question

How can you make a dell inspiron into a gaming laptop?

Last response: in Video Games
June 23, 2012 5:16:46 AM

I was wondering how i would be able to upgrade my Dell Inspiron laptop into a gaming laptop, and to see how much i can upgrade or if i can even upgrade in the first place, or to see if my laptop will just do fine playing some high grade games like BF3.

Some of my computers specs

Manufacturer: Dell
Model: N5050
Processor: 2nd Genderation Intel(R) Core(TM)
i3-2350M(Dual-Core,2.3GHz, 3MB Cache) CPU @
2.30GHz 2.30GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 6.00 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System

I was hoping just to get some feedback to see what I should do.
a b D Laptop
a b 4 Gaming
June 23, 2012 10:08:17 AM

it has intel hd gfx so it will only play the most basic of games. your looking at minecraft at the most. dont expect crysis 2 or anything like that... even the sims would be to much...
there isnt anything you can do to upgrade it. there are external gfx cards but your cpu isnt really strong enough to run games anyway so you would just be throwing money away...
if you want to play games on a pc look to spend a minimum of 500 on a basic i3 dual core +2.4-2.9 and a low end dedicated gfx card like a 6670 with 4 gigs of ram desktop pc. you could put all that in a micro atx case that will be just a little bigger than your laptop and hook it up to a hd tv to play your games...
m
l
March 14, 2013 3:48:01 AM

HEXiT said:
it has intel hd gfx so it will only play the most basic of games. your looking at minecraft at the most. dont expect crysis 2 or anything like that... even the sims would be to much...
there isnt anything you can do to upgrade it. there are external gfx cards but your cpu isnt really strong enough to run games anyway so you would just be throwing money away...
if you want to play games on a pc look to spend a minimum of 500 on a basic i3 dual core +2.4-2.9 and a low end dedicated gfx card like a 6670 with 4 gigs of ram desktop pc. you could put all that in a micro atx case that will be just a little bigger than your laptop and hook it up to a hd tv to play your games...

m
l
Related resources
!