Printing

Cannot print entire page from Internet. Several digits
are missing from the right margin What can I do?
3 answers Last reply
More about printing

    Either:

    Print in Landscape Mode
    or
    Use the options in Printer Properties to "Fit to Page"
    or
    Check left and right hand margins are set correctly (within IE, File, Page
    Setup).

    However a website is designed for viewing, not for printing. If the website
    designed has configured the page to be viewed in 1024x768, it will not
    usually fit on a standard sized letter or A4 sheet of paper in portrait
    mode.
    www.coribright.com

    "HarryW" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Cannot print entire page from Internet. Several digits
    > are missing from the right margin What can I do?

    I am trying to set (chabge) left margin. But IE not saving my changes.
    what it can be?

    "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

    > Either:
    >
    > Print in Landscape Mode
    > or
    > Use the options in Printer Properties to "Fit to Page"
    > or
    > Check left and right hand margins are set correctly (within IE, File, Page
    > Setup).
    >
    > However a website is designed for viewing, not for printing. If the website
    > designed has configured the page to be viewed in 1024x768, it will not
    > usually fit on a standard sized letter or A4 sheet of paper in portrait
    > mode.
    > --
    > Cari (MS-MVP Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
    > www.coribright.com
    >
    > "HarryW" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Cannot print entire page from Internet. Several digits
    > > are missing from the right margin What can I do?

    You possibly have Outlook Express open at the same time. Since OE is part
    of IE, if you have OE open, any changes made to IE won't take.
    www.coribright.com

    "glen" <glen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am trying to set (chabge) left margin. But IE not saving my changes.
    > what it can be?
    >
    > "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
    >
    >> Either:
    >>
    >> Print in Landscape Mode
    >> or
    >> Use the options in Printer Properties to "Fit to Page"
    >> or
    >> Check left and right hand margins are set correctly (within IE, File,
    >> Page
    >> Setup).
    >>
    >> However a website is designed for viewing, not for printing. If the
    >> website
    >> designed has configured the page to be viewed in 1024x768, it will not
    >> usually fit on a standard sized letter or A4 sheet of paper in portrait
    >> mode.
    >> --
    >> Cari (MS-MVP Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
    >> www.coribright.com
    >>
    >> "HarryW" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > Cannot print entire page from Internet. Several digits
    >> > are missing from the right margin What can I do?

Fax Microsoft Internet Windows XP