Pes 12 vs fifa 12

gameloser 2

Honorable
Jun 23, 2012
which has better gameplay fifa 12 or pes 12?
i'm not that interested with graphics i just want to know which one is more fun to play?

Solution
Buy fifa 12 it is so good and you have millions of mod online virtual player,11vs11,FUT,H2H and lots of more.
I forgot to mention you have 44 skill moves in fifa and in pes you have like idk 2 or 3 and if you look on metacritic or somewhere else you will see fifa is higher rated than pes 12.

Hope i help

gameloser 2

Honorable
Jun 23, 2012
what do you actually do in fifa anyway? i've never played the game so i dont know.
i know its a football game but what do you actually do? do you just keep playing with different clubs and teams or is their a campaign or something?

softicmarlon

Honorable
Jun 24, 2012
Buy fifa 12 it is so good and you have millions of mod online virtual player,11vs11,FUT,H2H and lots of more.
I forgot to mention you have 44 skill moves in fifa and in pes you have like idk 2 or 3 and if you look on metacritic or somewhere else you will see fifa is higher rated than pes 12.

Hope i help

Solution

dannylivesforher

Honorable
Sep 21, 2012

sorry, a little late....:) FIFA has different game modes...like exhibition game,tournament,career mode....etc You can take side with a team and either win or lose the cup with that team in tournament mode....In career mode,you can be a player,a manager or a player manager......it's a very interesting game.... :D :sol: