Spoolsv.exe Problem

Knowledgebase article 835318 says there is a hotfix for
XP computers when spoolsv.exe uses too much cpu resourses.

How do I get a copy of the hotfix?
2 answers Last reply
More about spoolsv problem

    You follow the instructions in the KB article and CALL Microsoft.

    If they determine you do indeed need the hotfix, you will be emailed a link
    to follow to obtain it.
    www.coribright.com

    "Miranda" <miranda@cleanco.com> wrote in message
    > Knowledgebase article 835318 says there is a hotfix for
    > XP computers when spoolsv.exe uses too much cpu resourses.
    >
    > How do I get a copy of the hotfix?

    This issue is also fixed in SP2.

    --
    Alan Morris
    Windows Printing Team

    > You follow the instructions in the KB article and CALL Microsoft.
    >
    > If they determine you do indeed need the hotfix, you will be emailed a
    link
    > to follow to obtain it.
    > --
    > Cari (MS-MVP Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
    > www.coribright.com
    >
    > "Miranda" <miranda@cleanco.com> wrote in message
    > > Knowledgebase article 835318 says there is a hotfix for
    > > XP computers when spoolsv.exe uses too much cpu resourses.
    > >
    > > How do I get a copy of the hotfix?

Microsoft Windows XP